Sunday, March 18, 2012

Supplement

REHAB
I skipped it at least once this week, but I'm feeling good. Elbow is a bit stiff right now. I've no doubt that I can fight next week. I will be in awful shape, winding fast and weak, but I will do my best to win nonetheless.

WORKOUTS:
Oh my God!

I had Gui's gym membership while he was out of town and I used it three times. It was great. Monday and Wednesday I did my triple-threat workout--20 minutes of spinning, 20 minutes of yoga, 20 minutes of lifting. Friday I took a kick-ass body sculpting class. Damn! What a workout. I had to modify a couple of exercises because of my lower back injury, but it still broke me! Loved it!

BAT report.
Today was the final BAT. Nobody fought. We spent the afternoon breaking down the armor shop, packing up the loaner gear, and cleaning up the space. There is still a lot to do, but my role is complete. We had six complete suits of body armor and four helmets. WE planned to sell the three Dark Victory suits for $100. Bish came and picked one of them up and Anton from Three Skulls spoke up for another. The third is going up on EBAY.

We moved a lot of stuff over to Gui's house, and we still have more to move. I don't know where he will fit it all. We need a storage area.

According to http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc housework, which is roughly the same as moving, burns 290 calories an hour.

I bought Gui's old Crusader pot helm and Oscad's gamboised cuises(I'd always wanted to have a Myczecki Bible suit), and Jarrod's old armor (plastic legs with belt, big leather girdle, Torvaldr bauzbaunds and demis). We have so many basket hilts and gorgets we don't know what to do with them all.

FIGHTING
There was no fighting or training this week.

Next time in armor is this Saturday at Western Crown.

No comments: